There are so many Party Playgrounds in Perth! There are so many wonderful Perth parks & playgrounds, so why not host your child's next birthday at one of them. Some have great themes too so you can work the park or playground theme into the theme of your party!
Check out the list below of Party Playgrounds to find out if there are BBQs, picnic shelters, toilets and power outlets.
1. Choose a playground that is age-appropriate for your child and their guests. You want to make sure that the playground is safe and that the equipment is appropriate for the ages of the children who will be attending the party.
2. Call the council responsible for the playground in advance to reserve a time slot for your party. This will ensure that you have exclusive use of the playground during your party time.
3. Make sure to pack enough food and drinks for all of your guests, as well as any adults who will be attending the party. It’s always a good idea to pack more than you think you’ll need, just in case.
4. If you’re planning on serving cake or other sweets, be sure to pack them in a cooler with ice packs to keep them fresh.
5. Don’t forget to pack paper plates, cups, napkins, and utensils for your guests!
6. Pack some fun activities for your guests to do while they’re at the playground. This could include balls, frisbees, hula hoops, jump ropes, or any other toys that can be used at the children’s park.
7. Be sure to pack sunscreen and hats for everyone, as well as insect repellent if necessary. The last thing you want is for your guests to get sunburned or bitten by mosquitoes!
8. Have a plan for what you’re going to do if it rains on the day of the party. If there’s a chance of rain, it’s always a good idea to have a backup plan in case you need to move the party indoors.
9. Make sure you have contact information for all of the parents of the children who will be attending the party. This way, you can easily get in touch with them if necessary.
10. Most importantly, don’t forget to have fun! A birthday party at a playground is a great way to let your child and their friends burn off some energy and have a blast doing it!
These are the Perth parks that are so much more than just a playground! They are big and they are packed with features and are an adventure in themselves! Find our list of Perth's Super Parks here
Want more Perth party planning inspiration? Check out the Perth Kids Party Guide here
Back to Things to do with Kids, Home
We make every effort to ensure all this information is up to date but should be used as a guide only. Events do get cancelled or changed and venues can close without notice. Always follow the links provided for up to date information on an event or activity. If you know of a change or cancellation we've missed then please contact us to let us know.