Telethon Kids Carnival
Bendigo Bank Kids Carnvial 2019, October 26th & 27th, 10am - 5pm
Perth Convention Centre
Pre Sale Tickets $5 from Bendigo Bank or $10 at the door
Every Telethon weekend in Perth (October), the Telethon Kids Carnival is held at the Perth Exhibition and Convention Centre. The Telethon Kids Carnival is a great day out for the whole family and is a great way to meet some celebrities and enjoy rides and games all for only $5 per person (pre-sale tickets from Bendigo Bank) or $10 per person at the door.
The Telethon Kids Carnival is a very popular event so there may be a bit of a wait for some rides and activities. There are plenty of of activities to enjoy however that require only a short wait or no wait at all. The kids especially loved all the opportunities to have photos with some of their heroes and other mascots that you can find roaming around the carnival throughout the event.
If you are heading to the Telethon Kids Carnival here are some tips!
- Catch the train in, the train stops at the Elizabeth Quay Station that is only a 2 min walk to the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre. A family rider also only costs $13.10 for all day travel for up to 7 people, so you will save on the parking fees
- When you get inside check in at the Constable Care Family Meeting Place - get you kids a sticker with your mobile number on it so you can be reunited quickly in the event you are separated.
- If you can have one parent wait in the lines and the other take the kids to the activities that don't have as many lines, or take them around to get photos with the roaming mascots. This is a very popular event and while there are lots of things to do, you will need to expect long lines for the amusement rides and some of the more popular activities.
- Make sure you bring the camera there are lots of opportunities for photos with mascots and autographs from celebrities
- Ensure you check out the displays outside the Carnival - there are some great free fun activities for the kids and some great information about community organisations.
- Bring your lunch and drinks, there is a small area in the middle with artificial grass and some lounges so you can enjoy some down time. Food is also available to purchase.
- Make sure you have money left to put in the donation box on your way out too.
More information: www.telethon7.com
Posted by Kids Around Perth Reporter Lauren, 20th October, 2013, reviewed 24th October 2019
Back to Annual Events